Friday, December 5, 2008

Halloween 2008





Halloween was fun. I decided to dress up like a vampiress. I scared quite a few kids, and a lot of people couldn't figure out who I was. I must say, washing out all the hairspray from my ratted mess of hair wasn't fun!! Jordan was an escaped crazy inmate, and Jaimie dressed up like one of the ladies from World War II time. After the carnival at school, daddy took Jordan trick or treating, and I handed out candy, which I haven't done in years. It was a lot of fun!

3 comments:

Alejandro said...

great costumes!!!

Anonymous said...

que graciosos jaja, un besito
muy lindo el blog :)

the duttons 411 said...

I know what you mean by not having fun washing all the hair coloring out of your hair. I had to do that too and I had to wash it 3 times just to get all the black out!