Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Business Is Good!!






For those of you who don't know, the scrapbook store here is now closed, she went out of business. I bought here 8 large display racks and 260 clear plastic paper trays. I have been very busy the last 6 weeks ordering new product, pricing it and making re-order tags. It has been alot of fun buying all this new stuff. So, my business has expanded yet again! It is scary and exciting all at once. I have had all 3 girls here helping me. We got the rest of our display racks and paper trays on Friday, and we got busy. We worked until 7 pm Friday and Saturday, and had help from Jennifer and Octavia. It looks so good!! My store is full and it feels great! It is my 7 year anniversary on JUly 21, can you believe it's been that long?? I plan on having a HUGE sale and getting the word out that I am now the scrapbook store too!!

4 comments:

huntersrus said...

it looks like I will be broke the next time I come to town. The store looks great

Jamie said...

I love the store! That's so exciting that you are now the ONLY scrapbooking store in town. We love you and hope things keep going well! Hugs and kisses to everyone.

The Fab Five said...

Your store looks great.I had fun helping you guys and getting to visit with Jessica. Hope that all the scrapbook stuff makes you lots of money. I know that I will be back to spend more money soon. I told you that all that new stuff would be tempting. Gonna have to buy it all. J/k love ya guys

Mark & Shanda said...

Sarah that's awesome news. Congratulations on 7 years and may you have many more. We miss you guys and are gald that everything is going well. Hug the family and tell em all that we said hi.