Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Repelling
















We went out to Hardy Redd's to go repelling for family home evening on Monday night. We had 3 first timers; Rod, Me & Jordan. When we got up on top of the rock, we were all freaked out. Rod said he was sure he could climb back down the slickrock, but after Brad, Jessica and Jaimie went, he cowboyed up and went down!! I was a huge chicken. I was so scared, Fritz ended up going down on the rope next to me to coax me down and calm my fears. I can officially say I went down the 100 ft rock! Jordam got to go down too, her harness attatched was hooked into Brad, and he took her down.

2 comments:

The Fab Five said...

It looks like you guys had a ton of fun and enjoyed having Jessica home for a week. Your page looks good, now hopefully you can figure things out on your own now. if not you know where to find me. love you all

Jamie said...

So who's this Rod guy? I mean really? Oh...I miss you guys! I need to come out for a visit. I hope everyone is doing well! We love you!